Joining the biology program in 2014-2015 are:
Please join us in greeting our wonderful new colleagues!
- Arseny Khakhalin, a neuroscientist, will be teaching neurobiology, animal physiology, and biostatistics.
- Gabriel Perron, an evolutionary biologist, will teach functional genomics and evolution.
- Eli Dueker, an aquatic microbiologist, will teach primarily courses in enviornmental science, including an advanced course on monitoring water quality.
- Alex (Sasha) Wright, a plant biologist, will teach botany and plant physiologyy.
- Andrea Hanle, a cell biologist, will teach biochemistry and cancer biology.